Monday, April 13, 2009

My Newest Gadget Rave

In my last post, I mentioned that I purchased the Tomato Wiz. You must be thinking that I like tomatoes. Tomatoes are okay but I usually buy them canned. So why would I want this gadget? Well, what's kind of similar to a tomato? A strawberry, of course! Well, the stem part anyways. We eat lots of strawberries so this gadget could be a time-saver. Look what this amazing gadget can do to those delicate berries:

It removed the stem and the tart, firm part as well as the fuzzy filling of the strawberry in one twist of the gadget. I hulled this big colander of strawberries in less than 5 minutes! And no mess! My sister thought it was cool so I gave her one of the Tomato Wiz. I will be going to pick up another pack soon. So worth the $1.20 for 2.

4 comments:

Screamin' Mama said...

I have one of those...somewhere...I love using it for strawberries too.

Oh She Glows said...

Oh wow I never would have thought to use that for a strawberry! Amazing idea :)

mumay said...

i'm happy i found your site i love buying gadgets or anything for kitchen !!!!! at least now i know there's someone like me out there .. and sephora (i like going there even if i don't buy anything ! )and rest. supplies store.... perfect combo...!!!

chow and chatter said...

cool gadget i love kitchen gadgets too