Monday, April 13, 2009

My Newest Additions to the Gadget Drawer

For the last month or two I've been making some gadget purchases. I've lumped them up in this post.

Someone gave me a 50% off coupon for one regular priced item at Michaels. I just couldn't resist so I picked up this cute set of animal silicone baking cups by Wilton. I think the kiddies will go wild (no pun intended) when they see their next cupcake treat.














I've been dipping my feet into Bento accessories (remember the egg molds?). Here's the rice molds:


I got this from a store called Silk Living Warehouse.










I also have this fascination with restaurant supply stores. I know, I'm crazy. My cousin wanted to pick up some things there and when I heard she was going, I jumped at the opportunity (I know, no surprise). Why do I do this to myself!?! I guess I could have gone crazy there but luckily I paced myself and picked up only a few items. Pastry bags, a piping tip, a coupler, a decorating comb, a set of measuring spoons (again! You can never have too many), and a Tomato Wiz (I'll tell you more about it in another post).














You know what, I'm going to make another trip out to Nella Cutlery. I'm going to pick up some more pastry tips, couplers, Tomato Wiz (I gave one to my sister) and some wooden spoons. That's my list but, if you know me, I won't be sticking to it!

1 comment:

Mel @ bouchonfor2.com said...

oh my goodness you MUST make animal cupcakes and post them now!!! hurry! so precious :) p.s. glad you like the recipe... let me know how it turns out.