Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MIA

I apologize for being away from the blog for so long. My blog, my baby, oh how I have neglected you these past 20 months.

Things got pretty crazy since my last post. Here’s a short update. Late in 2009, my grandfather, who lived with us, fell ill. I had to take him to countless doctor’s and specialist’s appointments. Unfortunately in April 2010, he passed away. Goong Goong, may you rest in peace. From that point, my focus ran in many directions and the blog was put on the back burner. Aside from caring for my children, I looked over the sale of the family business. Once the sale was complete, I started a new job. And I haven’t really had a chance to get back into blog writing since…until now.

Please drop in every now and then to see if I’ve posted anything. I have been taking a lot of pictures of food and I have lots of ideas for posts prepped in my head. Just give me some time to put it on Window Live Writer and publish it. Thank you for your patience.